[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
so let me get this straight, i'm an attention whore for wanting to stay on this forum because I like the forum...riiiight ;)

so let me get this straight, i'm an attention whore for wanting to stay on this forum because I like the forum...riiiight ;)

you came here involved in a scandal that showed your tits. thats why your an attention whore. you totally owned that douche bag, now just go away.

How is she the attention whore? She pretty much got dragged into this.

wtf
she didn't have to appear at all

do you know how many boards her pic has been shown on? do you know how many people probably claimed it's their gf/ex? jesus no one MADE her come here

she came here and stayed because this is an active board, ie 100 nerds talking about her ass instead of just 10

but please explain how she was dragged into this.

The standard drill here is that if you have a vagina, you are called an attention whore. Then people say really annoying things to you.

Then you get annoyed and leave.

resistance is futile.

:lol: this thread is great
the second he said 'ask if she ever slept with joe from philly' i knew he was bullshitting
who the fucks name is joe now a days anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back