WTS 70 Mage $90. (Epic flying, 375 tailoring/alch! PvP Xferrable)

LOL Internet

Veteran XV
You provide the account to transfer this to, and it's yours for $90 (includes Western Union fee) =)

Female Human, epic flying, 375 alch/tailor, pvp transferrable... pretty good deal IMO

Western union only, please. If you have any doubts, you can ask [LAPD]Cheetah about the sale of my priest to him, and his good experiences =)

The World of Warcraft Armory

Last edited:
Still available. Oh, BTW I'd also consider trading for a BE Paladin. Gear doesn't matter as long as it's PvP Transferrable.

Half the posts in this forum are from you... and the other half are from Slobax.

So? Me and Slobax pretty much started the fucking trading community here, you can ask Gringo, me and him traded perfectly and haven't had a problem since.

I've also sold my share of accounts to people here without a hassle.

I'm just curious.. what are you going to do with the account if I sold it to you? Since you obviously aren't going to keep it.

So? Me and Slobax pretty much started the fucking trading community here, you can ask Gringo, me and him traded perfectly and haven't had a problem since.

I've also sold my share of accounts to people here without a hassle.

Right....

tankbusterx has pretty much shot your credibility to shit when he sited you during our shenanigans.

you and tank might still try and sit on the "we didnt do anything wrong!" fence but look at it this way... tankbusterx lied a lot.. even saying 'i got your IP address from wow!" obviously he was attempting ot weave a spool of bullshit. Lets say for some reason i did trust the both of you and gave up my password on my account. The password on the warrior would of been changed still.. I really doubt you and him even would of gave two shits to fix it.

I really think this should file into a sticky thread on here.

DO NOT TRADE/DEAL WITH TANKBUSTERX OR SKYSNIPE

I've never used Western Union, and I have a balance in paypal that I'd like to use :O

The problem is that on Paypal all someone has to do is tell them they payed for a WoW account and didn't get it, and they give all the money back to the buyer. No questions asked basically. Then my account would get locked, etc.

To pay with western union you can just use a credit card through their site.

The problem is that on Paypal all someone has to do is tell them they payed for a WoW account and didn't get it, and they give all the money back to the buyer. No questions asked basically. Then my account would get locked, etc.

To pay with western union you can just use a credit card through their site.
I don't have a credit card, my paypal account is just attached to my bank account :(

Edit:

And it works both ways unfortunately, it's easy for the original account owner to just tell blizzard they got hacked and get it back.

The woes of online transactions! Hence why we're on TW where there's at least a little more trust than markeedragon or somewhere like that.

Back