Account price check

AcidBurn

Veteran X
I have a 70 Tauren Druid on a PVP server with the transfer up. I am also the original owner with the CD Key and the answer to the secret Question.

Has 28k armor and 15.5k health unbuffed in bear form, and 2400 AP with 32% crit and 9900 HP in cat form. Fully raid buffed I have almost 30k armor, 33% dodge and 20.5k health. 2300 arena points, 68000 honor points. 3/5 Malorne (missing legs and chest, can't ever seem to get them to drop). Currently have over 1000 + healing if you want to go resto, and something like 550 spell damage for boomkin. All gear is enchanted. Is currently 375 elixer master and 390 herbalist. A lot of rare elixers/flasks that can be made.

6 epic mounts (epic flight form, shatari skyguard mount, riding talbuk, AV wolf, battle raptor, non battle kodo). Keyed for all heroics. Also has about 400g.

Don't feel like posting all gear individually for a price check, but if someone is actually interested I will.

Druid in mostly Kara gear does not sell that well tbh. I think a druid with a tad bit gear under that sold for $125? $150? awhile back. Can go back and check the threads though.

Just picked up malornes legs last night. Have 2525 AP and 31.5% crit now, and 29,600 armor in bear form now.

Ok actually looking to sell now. Was trying to decide if I wanted to, but I picked up a second job so I am going to have no time to play this.

Looking to get 300 OBO. Can meet you in game, talk to you on the phone etc.

Ok, lowering the price to $150. I do not accept paypal as they have stolen over $3000 from me and I have had many transactions reversed once the buyer receives the item. I accept Western Union since it gives you proof of where I live (have to put drivers license address on the WU form when sending it).

Yes I am the original Owner
Yes I will talk to you on the phone if you want
Yes I can mail out the original WOW cds and TBC cds both in original boxes
Yes I have the secret question and you will get it

Anyhow, just let me know if anyones interested, otherwise I will put it up for sale elsewhere soon.

Back