FS Shit Geared 70 Rogue w/ 4k gold US PVP SKullcrusher

Dai Shinzo

Veteran XV
Like the title says. Shit gear, shit spec. Used for farming. 375 miner/herb. 4000 gold or so. Transfer is up on August 10th so move it wherever you want.

The account info will be changed to whatever you want or you can move it to your own account.

Usually sell on ebay but they suspended me and I don't feel like dealing with the hassle ;] Also dealt with hundreds of dollars in purchases/sales on classifieds. Verified paypal/money order/check accepted.

The Armory

175$ obo nignogs.

what the fuck is that abomination

holy shit dude

what were you thinking

No he was leveled legitly. Then taken over by a friend from 60-70. Then was sold and when I moved last week the fgt reversed charges so I reclaimed it once I realized what happened. That is his current incarnation ;]

I think i want the 4k gold more than the rogue. you should consider selling the gold to a gold farming firm. I think they pay pretty decently.

I'd rather whoever buys it do what they want with it. If I tossed it on ebay it'd sell it a heartbeat simply for the gold. Otherwise I'd just toss the gold to my other account and simply nuke the rogue for account cost =P

I think i want the 4k gold more than the rogue. you should consider selling the gold to a gold farming firm. I think they pay pretty decently.

if by pretty decent you mean 18$ per 1k then yea...they dont pay you crap then they jack up the price.

The guy's gonna be like "sweet honey thats so nice of you"

then he'll log on and be like "WTF IS THIS CRAP I WANT A DIVORCE"

There's a lot of rich people that plays plays wow and don't know anything about it.

Last edited:
Back