WTS Orc Hunter

sekdar

Veteran X
or maybe trade for a 60+ Alliance Warrior on a PVP server w/ transfer up, gear negligible.

I'm original account owner, have all account info. Hunter is on a PVP server with transfer up.

2 piece Gladiator 1 set, 2 piece Gladiator 2 set, every PVP epic including the PVP gems (unsocketed, sitting in bank), 4 piece T4, and several other miscellaneous raiding epics and assorted items/trinkets. Has all bank slots and a standard flying mount. Keyed for all heroics and Karazhan, exalted with Aldor, and has both of the 18slot quivers. Has a level 70 cat for PVP and a 70 scorpid for PVE. 375 herb / 375 alch, transmutation spec. ~500g on the character, 1000 honor, 2100 arena points banked.

Paypal verified. I'm not looking for much, maybe ~$200.

Last edited:
I flat-out hate my guild. I've never had to say that before. I won't bitch them out on a public forum but basically the only reason I'm in the guild is because of my beloved arena team.

Last edited:
Some of the new guys you picked up due to sponsorships are some of the hardest people on the server to get along with due to their arrogance and lack of self control. We've had guildmates suggest picking up 2 of them as well in the past and it was shot down for that reason. We probably could've picked up Ezareth a few months back as an elemental shaman and he wouldn't have needed an upgrade until BT/Hyjal but because of the drama that goes along with him we picked up a random player nobody had ever heard of.

We've had our share of Quests and Intercepts and thankfully the drop from 40-->25 weeded them out. I don't think we'd ever have an armchair QB such as Shaq though, Nat would put the smack down on that in no time. Worst problem we've had is a few people who spammed racial slurs and eventually people were offended and they were asked to stop.

Back