Rap Music Saw Theme Song.

Pimpology Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 7:46 pm
Nigga Shut Tha Fuck Up. You sound real fuckin retarded DUCK ass Nigga. I’m kinda laughin at the dumb shyt u sayin. First off fuck boi, the south been doin our shyt underground. Y’all commercial ass NYC catz had da game on lock, but y’all didn’t wanna give us a chance. We don’t like y’all pussy ass niggaz or give a fuck about u. U fuckin New Yorker love worrying about what we SOUTHERNERS have goin on. Keep wearin them dust ass timbs and sayin yo, b, word, and the rest of that silly shit y’all be sayin nigga. U wanna talk shit about the dirty south but U scared ass niggaz wuz 2 scared 2 come at Pac when he dissin you niggaz by hisdamnself. The thing about this is that when Rap jus started it all came out of 1 place you idiot. Then everybody else came wit they shit. When the west wuz out though in the 90’s it wuz back n forth between the left coast in da eastcoast. We are dominating everything now so don’t hate us pussy boy. U NYC pussies wouldn’t last a day in the real southern HOODZ nigga. I can go all day talkin about how weak you boiz iz, but ain’t enough typin in the world dumb nigga. Hey you got 2 come better than boi 2 get me. Seriously, nigga tha comeback wuz weak as wet toilet tissue. (And So are You)

...mm sounds like an idiot.

Pimpology Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 7:46 pm
Nigga Shut Tha Fuck Up. You sound real fuckin retarded DUCK ass Nigga. I’m kinda laughin at the dumb shyt u sayin. First off fuck boi, the south been doin our shyt underground. Y’all commercial ass NYC catz had da game on lock, but y’all didn’t wanna give us a chance. We don’t like y’all pussy ass niggaz or give a fuck about u. U fuckin New Yorker love worrying about what we SOUTHERNERS have goin on. Keep wearin them dust ass timbs and sayin yo, b, word, and the rest of that silly shit y’all be sayin nigga. U wanna talk shit about the dirty south but U scared ass niggaz wuz 2 scared 2 come at Pac when he dissin you niggaz by hisdamnself. The thing about this is that when Rap jus started it all came out of 1 place you idiot. Then everybody else came wit they shit. When the west wuz out though in the 90’s it wuz back n forth between the left coast in da eastcoast. We are dominating everything now so don’t hate us pussy boy. U NYC pussies wouldn’t last a day in the real southern HOODZ nigga. I can go all day talkin about how weak you boiz iz, but ain’t enough typin in the world dumb nigga. Hey you got 2 come better than boi 2 get me. Seriously, nigga tha comeback wuz weak as wet toilet tissue. (And So are You)

...mm sounds like an idiot.

it's funny that he uses almost all capitals, periods, commas yet he has to say U and 2 and shit

fucking niggers
you know what time it is

fuck them hayterz
fuck them snitchez
fuck them hayterz
fuck them snitchez

fuck em
eyo
fuck em
eyo
fuck em
eyo

nigga dont make us send a squad on u
eyo

motherfuck me now motherfuck you

aaaaight pussy nigga WHUT
eyo
eyo
eyo
eyo
eyo
eyo

nigga dont make us put heaterz on u
i dont like u
cuz u a fuck nigga
u lil ho
u lil duck
i dont like u
cuz u a bitch nigga
u a lil snitch

Fuck, fuck, fuck,
motha motha fuck, motha, motha fuck fuck, mothat fuck, motha fuck
noinch noinch noinch...
1,2,1,2,3,4 noinch noinch noinch
smokin weed....

lmao

this reminds of the chrono trigger mix tape, where they took chrono trigger midis and remixed them with top 40 hip hop songs. ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO LMAO

Haha its good when you are drunk i party hard to this nigger jive. The girls dance crazy to this shit if yall knew what girls were?

Back