Looking to purchase a N64. Anyone?

the n64 kid sold his on ebay and made like 10 grand

just get her a wii, i mean its going to play N64 games through online download right?

roommate bought on for $5 the other day... we are loving it. I almost bought the other one for $5 but it seemed to be in a bad condition.

i threw mine out the other day :lol:

but it didnt have controllers
i do have perfect dark though but no expansion pack

I've got an N64 I'd sell.

2 controllers, rumble pack, RAM expansion pack, at least one memory card. Games I can think of off hand are Zelda: Ocarina of Time (which was awesome), Paper Mario (which is really good), WCW vs NWO wrestling, and a few others.

If you're that interested in it, you can have everything for $50. It's not ebay prices, but I've got a lot of accessories and things too. I can get you the names of the other games tomorrow if you're interested, just PM me. I'd go get them now, but I've been really sick the past day or so, and I'm just not up to digging around in boxes right now.

Well it was working fine the last time I played it. It was put into a box before I moved 4 months ago, and I haven't tried it since. Of course I'll give it the once over before I ship it. Gotta give Mooley a chance to say if he wants it or not though :)

Back