k so.. i wana beat the shit out of my co-worker

Hit

Contributor
Veteran XV
you know how some people will who just fuck with you for the sake of fucking with you? they woun't hesitate to throw you under the bus at all.. and then mouth off LOUDLY to attract attention when you confront them..

well.. tell me what you think teedub:

I work in a rather liberal office; it's a sales office with loose management. This one kid (hes like 30) keeps fucking with me. In any other scenario, I would beat his face to a pulp.. .but this is MY fucking place of business.. the source of my livelyhood, and the potentinal results logically speaking could be pretty fucking devistating... not even to the point of getting fired but I could have charges filed on me if I get too ruff on him.

verbal confrontation just doesn't fucking work.

so, tell me teedubs... what brilliant ideas becides applying sandpaper to his forehead would you lay upon me? :>

burn the place down but make sure you get your stapler back before you do it. Fuckers put you in the basement right?

Do it like this. Talk to him outside of work. Ask him if he'd like to take a trip to a local gym with boxing and go a couple of rounds for some exercise. Tell him that you have enjoyed the verbal sparring and would like to try some physcial sparring.

Do it like this. Talk to him outside of work. Ask him if he'd like to take a trip to a local gym with boxing and go a couple of rounds for some exercise. Tell him that you have enjoyed the verbal sparring and would like to try some physcial sparring.

your jokes tickle my brain...

I actually thought of doing some shit like that, but its unplausible.

... to answer the other question.. he throws me under the bus at any chance he gets... stupid shit like pointing out to the owner that i left at 4:55 instead of 5. If it was only that, then fuck it.. i wouldn't care less... but when you throw in some ethnic slurs and insults and the fact that hes literally (noticably) TRYING to piss me off every chance he gets -- and it goes beyond a level that's tolerable.

If this was some shmuck off the street I would have done something along the lines of applying a baseball bat to his face long ago.. but these are definetly different circumstances. Can't just beat the asshole up.. the possible repercusions would make it more of a loss for me.

either take a leather glove, wind up and smack him dead across the face and challenge him to a pistol duel at dawn or STFU.

meh.. see this is what i don't like..

i'm not a whiney bitch but I refuse to put up with shit.. and the choice of action is a very fucking limited one.

Back