Mikes Hard Lemonade and Condoms tonight

Animo

Veteran XX
So I go into this shitty little store that I would never ever go into except for the fact that I really need these two items

1. Mikes Hard Lemonade
2. Condoms

And you'd never believe the fucking additude I get from those ignoramous fucking sleeper cells behind the clerk fucking register...

Youd think that these are two fucking normal items than anyone going on a new "special" date would get. Im a hardcore republican and I believe in traditional moral family values. In fact Im one of the people always fighting for the moral causes in america and these fucking ignorant FUCLKS wanna fucking againsting accusing me of ignormaous shit

they need to be deported, i saw his fucking smirk@

This anyone happen to?

Yes, I hate when people assume I'm gay because I buy girly drinks and a bunch of condoms. Plus shitloads of lube.

lol so youre gunna put the condoms on mike's hard that you've already drank and stick them up your anus amirite?

Im a hardcore republican and I believe in traditional moral family values. In fact Im one of the people always fighting for the moral causes in america and these fucking ignorant FUCLKS wanna fucking againsting accusing me of ignormaous shit

So you're saying your special date was with a 16 year old male?

There's cabbies in the minneapolis area that won't give rides to people who they think could have alch on them.

gay-parade-19.4.jpg

Im a hardcore republican and I believe in traditional moral family values. In fact Im one of the people always fighting for the moral causes in america and these fucking ignorant FUCLKS wanna fucking againsting accusing me of ignormaous shit

You claim to be a hardcore republican, and to believe in traditional moral family values.. yet you use birth control. Hypocritical faggot, you will burn in the depths of hell for all of eternity.

That aside, when I clicked this thread, I thought the following:

1. To Catch A Predator is on tonight.
2. You're purchasing mikes and condoms, because you're going to make a trip to some underage girl's/boy's house, and possibly end up on To Catch A Predator.
3. You're a poor douchebag who gets drunk off mikes, then throws on a condom and heads to tribalwar.com

Haha about once a week where I used to live I'd stop by this little liquor store and get smirnoff ice or mikes hard and a pack of condoms before heading off to my girlfriends house.

The girl booze is essential to make sure you get to use the second part of your purchase, I never got a smirk though.

Back