Tribalwar Corp?

Darius75

Veteran XX
Hey, I've been playing EVE for about two weeks and I'm about to get my first cruiser. My ingame friend Tylenol (he was in Sapphire Blade under a different name, the clan that played TR2 and CTF in Tribes 2) said there was a Tribalwar corp. Is this true? Can I join? I may not fly out to 0.0 right away because I'm a newb in a cruiser, aka fresh meat, but I'd like to sign up for some point in the future.

My ingame name is Mr Breakfast, no period after the Mr . Thanks everyone.

Yes you can sign up for Tribalwar Inc. I think the signup info is in one of the sticky threads but it might be outdated

If you do an ingame corp search, it'll tell you where our main office is, AFAIK we only have one.

As far as going out to 0.0 is concerned, you can take that at your own pace. Hell, the way we operate is that you can do your own thing, with us being call free explorer and all.

The office is still in Isinokka, just at a different station. They jacked up the rent to like 11 million per month at the old station.

man eve online is great fun , but for some reason all my friends quit it , i got to gal battle ships and cal battle ships and cal assalt ships almost heavy assalt

then i quit casue i was dead bored with no friends to play with

Thanks, I'll go seek it out when I'm ready. Mav I EVEmailed you because I thought you had to send me a corp invite for me to join. God I'm a newb.

Kitoace said:
man eve online is great fun , but for some reason all my friends quit it , i got to gal battle ships and cal battle ships and cal assalt ships almost heavy assalt

then i quit casue i was dead bored with no friends to play with

thats because you are a member :browsmile:

just kidding, join up with tw inc if you want some ppl that still play.

Back