What to do?

Profhet

Veteran X
I'm in a quandry, perplexed even :)
Im in a corp which is forming a fairly sizable alliance, our ceo/director types are pretty good guys, with lots of experience in 0.0 and have gotten us back into 0.0.
I am still hanging in a .4 system though because I have no PvP experience, and frankly I dont think I have all the necessary skills to really exist in 0.0 tanking rats, and being able to defend myself or help defend our corp.

What I am wondering is we have been war deced by a more "mature' corp for no reason other than they are extorting us, meanwhile our directors and stronger PvP types have moved to 0.0 space, leaving the more inexperienced players to try to make a living in .4 with these our enemies floating about uncontested.

Should it bother me that the corp leaders dont want to fight this war, is it a bad sign they dont want our corp to take these guys on and assert our presence?
Im guessing if we form an alliance it will be very unprofitable for these guys to keep a war dec on us?

Im just kind of considering leaving the corp or just kind of going on "vacation" from them and going back to being a loner or joining a friendly who has offerred to let me tag along on his mining/mission ops.

Thanks for the advice.

Have you talked to any of the leader-types in your corp? I mean, not doing shit about members that are getting shot up in .4 (even if it is just "all right, shoot to kill, boys!") would be bad for someone's rep.

Also, just because you've left the corp doesn't mean that you'll cease being a target.

An idea might be to move to 0.0 yourself. If you can't move and your leaders will do nothing, then I'd suggest looking for another corp to move into (one that actually has a presence where you are).

it just kind of makes me wonder wtf, if your not gonna deal with extortion in .4, what is gonna happen when your in 0.0 and nobody respects your corps ability to retaliate and hold your own in PvP.

haniblecter said:
Fuck em. Join TW Inc. and get enough ISK and sp's to join FREEE in 00

Do this - you shouldn't have to sit in a shitty corp...there's plenty of good ones out there.

Back