How many SP's does everyone have?

MountainDewMike said:
An RL friend gave me the char with 7.4 mil SP :)
rub it in a little more?

;-)

i like to know that im starting from scratch, taking my learning skills to 5 before i continue my training

That's cool. I've been making myself look bad cuz ppl expect me to know what I'm doing. I had started a few months before WoW came out and quit playing EVE for WoW. I gave that account to a friend and he's built it up pretty well. He had an extra char lying around so he hooked me up. I'm in a small PvP corp and we're currently stationed in Orvolle. If you're near the area hit me up and we can do some ganking.

You currently have 51 skills and 1,854,907 skill points

I can fly a BS now, but I have to make some money so I can buy one first.
I haven't really been playing recently, just logging in to change skills. People said the first few months of the game were the most boring so I figured I wouldn't play through them :p

Eskiban:
You currently have 65 skills and 4,525,251 skill points

Zimi:
You currently have 29 skills and 2,371,338 skill points

My char has 1.4 mil Sp's currently, but is certainly not ready for 0.0. I have been neglecting my gunnery and its costing me atm.

Jesus Christ, Horb... :lol:

Barak has over 6m, but I don't know the exact amount until the servers come back up.

Violent said:
what skills and SP's would you suggest for having before 00

You need at least skills to fly an Osprey or Scythe with Miner 2's to be able to mine effectively with the group. For full-time residency, you'll need to have at least a BS with decent fitting skills to go ratting when there's nothing else going on, unless you just want to fly around looking for something to shoot at.

The actual SP numbers can fall anywhere between 2 and 4 million, depending on how pecialized your character is.

Violent said:
what skills and SP's would you suggest for having before 00

1.) Skills to fly a BS

2.) Tanking skills. If you're an armor tanker you'll need Hull Upgrades 4 and Repair Systems 4. Also you'll need to get your capacitor related skills trained up to level 4 as well.

If you're a shield tanker (should only be used if you fly caldari) then you need tactical shield manipulation (level 1 is fine) and whatever skills allow you to use X-Large shield boosters. Cap skills are also very important here as well.

As long as you can tank your basic rat spawn in 0.0 you can NPC or mine by yourself. If you can't then you're stuck in 0.0 with nothing you can do unless it's with a group.

Vlasic said:
Horb you forgot to mention Gangsta Boo is the best PvP char ever

Boo and her 10 mil skillpoints in science can develop a highly explosive meth lab which could be very deadly. That being said Boo's PvP capabilities can be better described by using this mathematical formula.

1 x Gangsta Boo > 3 x Verite Rendition.

Back