This game keeps calling me back....

JJPHATX

Veteran X
I'm very bored with video gaming right now...really waiting for Oblivion, actually dying for it. I used to play EvE, everybody in TW was very helpful, but i found myself so bored by it. The ships, the story it was all very cool, but the boring combat missions were so VERY boring, i felt like was this all to the game? I never made it to PvP i just got too bored of waiting...but now I'm find myself getting suckered back into it, at least play it until Oblivion comes out...but fuck i just got so bored.....if anybody remembers when I used to play? what was I doing wrong? What can I do to make the game more exciting instead of just thos e boring beginning combat missions?

You must have been really bored seeing as how you said boring 7 times. Right now I'm just starting out so I haven't gotten anywhere. Actually playing progess quest and just training learning skills so I'm not even playing.

JJPHATX said:
I'm very bored with video gaming right now...really waiting for Oblivion, actually dying for it. I used to play EvE, everybody in TW was very helpful, but i found myself so bored by it. The ships, the story it was all very cool, but the boring combat missions were so VERY boring, i felt like was this all to the game? I never made it to PvP i just got too bored of waiting...but now I'm find myself getting suckered back into it, at least play it until Oblivion comes out...but fuck i just got so bored.....if anybody remembers when I used to play? what was I doing wrong? What can I do to make the game more exciting instead of just thos e boring beginning combat missions?

Its called patience. Like all good MMO games, the best stuff comes with a price. Get through those shitty missions, do some mining. Do whatever it takes to get a kick-ass ship, and a good reputation and you won't regret it.

Wander into .4... that'll be fun. :sunny:

Actually, I did this (0.0 rofl) and of course got podded (see my thread) and it was a nice diversion after I got done cussing the !#@!$ out who podded me. Got to take some time looking at all the different ship options and it seemed like I got enough from my insurance deal to upgrade. Been really happy with my li'l Kestrel (4 launcher HPs, yay!). Been doing some level two stuff and haven't gotten killed yet. Close, and plenty of "put that offline and put that online and OMG warp out," but no ship loss. :D

Damnit....I just watched that pvp video....now i have to go dled the damn thing again.....and start a new character. Do they save trial account charatcers from like a month ago?

Afterimage said:
Wander into .4... that'll be fun. :sunny:

Actually, I did this (0.0 rofl) and of course got podded (see my thread) and it was a nice diversion after I got done cussing the !#@!$ out who podded me. Got to take some time looking at all the different ship options and it seemed like I got enough from my insurance deal to upgrade. Been really happy with my li'l Kestrel (4 launcher HPs, yay!). Been doing some level two stuff and haven't gotten killed yet. Close, and plenty of "put that offline and put that online and OMG warp out," but no ship loss. :D

I was doing missions in .2 space, and was still bored, and doing them sufficiently too easy...

don't get complicit with eve. eve is what you make of it, and you have to take the initiative to make it exciting. the pvp in that video is not available to the general eve public at any given time (thank god). it takes a lot of effort in terms of logistics, politics, and teamwork. that's really what makes it so awesome in the end :)

Back