LONGHORNS ARE GONNA GET BITCH SLAPPED

Rilke

Veteran X
Beating Colorado 70-3 is like the US boasting about beating the Iraqi Republican Guard.

Texas is gonna get SLAPPED.

Trojans in 2.

The Trojans are going to get pushed around. They aren't used to seeing big, physical teams from real conferences and not the pussy ass Pass-10.

Texas wins big.

-§trife- said:
The Trojans are going to get pushed around. They aren't used to seeing big, physical teams from real conferences and not the pussy ass Pass-10.

Texas wins big.
yeah, just like last year vs oklahoma right? when will you elitist pricks realize the pac-10 is a lot stronger than what people credit it as?

MaD_ReBeL said:
yeah, just like last year vs oklahoma right? when will you elitist pricks realize the pac-10 is a lot stronger than what people credit it as?

Do you even watch college football?

Strife? Is that you? I thought you were a USC fan or something. I can't remember. Best D USC has faced all year, for sure. I think Texas will win.

MaD_ReBeL said:

no, that was when everyone realized USC was a lot stronger than they were getting credit for. the PAC 10 however, still sucks bigtime. not that the big 12 is any better this season..

MaD_ReBeL said:

:rofl: Once again...Pac-10 not Pac-1

You still have 9 other teams that do shitty, one team doesn't make a conference.

Pac 10 is on the ups in talent - that's all it is - aggregation of talent - Trojans are helping the entire conference up -

UCLA didn't do too bad either and ASU was in the top 20 for the first few weeks till they fell off a bit and lost their QB.

Back