Tdub medical expert flock to me!

-=TTC=-Serpreme

Veteran XV
Ever since i was around the tender age of 8 i have had stomach pains. Right on the belly button. If i sit for too long while this on and off pain comes,pain comes when i stand up. Only when i stand up. Anyone have this problem before? Do i need more startch in my diet?
Thanks for any help.

Serious reply: You could suffer from a detached belly button. It can be fixed with a small operation. You should see a doctor about this.

We can't diagnose you without more info...

how's your bowels?

are you overweight?

when you stand up...are you ramming into something!

These are important questions we need the answers to!

i get this same problem actually....but only a few times a year (if that). ever since i was maybe 15 or so. i will star to feel it coming..almost always while sitting down...and if i stand up, it really really really hurts. then it goes away. feels like someone is stabbing me in my belly button. really strange (i'm 31 now)

i'm not overweight,i have a steel colon. Its as regular as you please. I dont ram anything when i stand up normally.
As to the detatched belly button,i'll look into it.

As to Got Haggis?,were in the same boat it appears. I know when its come also and if i stand up it almost makes me want to stay hunched over. sometimes urinating makes it the stomach hurt also. And my family has a history of stones. Yay for me!

:lol: i am glad someone else has this issue..makes me feel better

and yeah when i stand up and am having this issue, i have to stay hunched over cuz the pain is bad. i think it may happen when i am dehydrated? not sure. but it doesn't happen very often to me.

ya it happens about once a year or so. It could be dehydration...it doesnt happen when i drink a lot. nor when i am away from the bathroom for a couple days. Its almost unrelated to my habbits. I bet WebMD would have a cure!

Back