TribalWar, Inc. [Revisited]

NAT Mav

TW Racing++
Veteran XX
As Hani suggested in this thread: http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412801

We are going to reestablish TribalWar, Inc. as a holding tank for new members and empire alts. I have just rented an office at Isinokka V - Moon 2 - Spacelane Patrol Logistic Support. It's a couple of jumps from Ibura, but all the office slots are full there and in Torrinos, and the rent is 10,000 per month versus 4,000,000 at Ibura.

Any and all TribalWar members and their personal friends/family are welcome to join, as well as any FREEE alts.

The tax rate for the corp has been reset to 0%, so all the new players get to keep all their cash. The corp will need very little in funds, and will be supplied by myself and any other willing ex-TRIBA members.

I urge all new players to join up and gang up and work together, whether it be mining, ratting, running missions, or whatever. Also idle in the "tribalwar" channel in game, as many of the FREEE guys still idle there to help out and answer questions. The learning process goes alot faster when you have other people to work with and draw knowledge from, and it's alot more fun.

As some of the newer guys gain experience, and things settle down up north, we will drag some of you up here to make some good ISK with us mining the high-end roids and get you a little PvP experience. Until then, read everything you can, train your ass off on skills (especially learning), and have fun.

Also, when you get your app accepted, you must dock, and go to the Corporation Button > Members Tab > My Applications > Offers.

hotel internet for the suck.
Anyways, Im up for it, Ill be moving out this weekend I think, Ill be moving from Mesybier, Im sure Im looking at what 900 jumps? :}

Last edited:
I wanna venture and join up, but Im gallente, am I gonna be able to get ships I can fly up in that area? Am I gonna be able to find any thing to mine? and am I gonna be able to do any trade routes up that way?

im going to have cruisers at some time this week, and then im going to crank all my learning skills while i start school... ill be around every now and then ;-D

Well Profhet just stay the hell away from Torrinos and EC-P8R. Any system that's less than 0.5 security you don't want to go near until you can hold your own. I regularly get fucked in EC-P8R by gatecampers.

The Tribalwar Office is in Caldari space, so you're relatively close. Go to People and Places, select Solar System as a search item, and search for isinokka. Set your destination and hit the big A for autopilot and you're golden.

Back