9 out of every 10 people dead...

Putrid

Veteran X
so do you think (hypothetical) that in the US, after such a catastrophe that people would band together in feudal type states or do you think that they would try to hold true to the american style government and rebuild the nation under the current constitution, upholding it as the government has tried to do since it's conception?

I think a majority would go for the central government but there are some places (like here in the south, especially texas) where they might try to go it alone, that would be scary IMO.

and shush up about titor and steven king scenarios, those are just stories.

:spineyes:

Considering such a catastrophe would proobably devastate natural resources, grocery stores, etc, Americans would probably die, becuase we're a nation of softies.

I would take over the US and declare myself dictator, then spread my legions throughout the land. If you think about it, there really is no better time to do it.

CMVDA said:
Considering such a catastrophe would proobably devastate natural resources, grocery stores, etc, Americans would probably die, becuase we're a nation of softies.
along with all other affluent societies and the bottom-feeder nations that require our food supplies to feed their overpopulated shitholes.

Northern areas would refuse to compromise with southern areas and vice-versa, so they would end up being separated (maybe not directly north-south separated though). Both would claim to be upholding the constitution, while both would accuse the other of disbanding and "going it alone."

like in waterworld.. or the postman?

bc either way, im not livining a world where kevin costner is the coolest man alive

if 9/10 are dead, what would that do the the male/female ratio. In one regard, men are probably more exposed to a virus or major catastrophe...this could turn out quite well for the remaining men...gotta replentish the population and all... :D

The south would take steps to begin the race wars. I would quickly become a powerfull warlord and return to the south land. I would be imortalized as I walked on the untold thousonds of corpses to my place in history as the man who killed rednecks. After I had won the war I would crusade agenst the christian forces and bring sanity to the human race.

Back