Well, I'm going to have to leave EvE for awhile

K-Rex

Veteran X
This sucks and I hate to do it but I need to stop paying for awhile. I'm dead broke and won't have any money on my Debit card for a few weeks and my credit card is maxed. Therefore I must suspend my account for at least a few weeks and probably a month. My next payment is the 22nd so I'll be hitting the last few skills that I can and hopefully get in some mining ops to get some cash flow towards my BS.

This sucks but must be done.

A question though, do I lose all progress in my guy or will I come back to him in a few weeks once I pay EvE again and just be able to start up like nothing happened?

PS-Someone give me a quater billion dollars. I'll have my BS skills complete in a couple of days and before I leave a whole, whole lot more. Once I get it I should be a very, very powerful ally. Massive missle boat with a great start to a great shield tank.

:cry:

Your character remains alive with all skill you left with. I've heard of a few cases of it continuing training as well, so start a long skill before you leave.

Ooooo, that would be good, I wish the damn EvE website would fucking fix it's issue with not being able to see your chars progress. It halfway ruins the EvE char Manager.

I'll have to look around to a real long skill...what to choose...what to choose...

Suggestion? I've got about a week before I have to leave so I can probably get something up to four before I leave so the super long five is taken care of when I get back.

:razz: I expected a little bit of compassion and love NAT. :(:

Your skills will continue to train. Find that fuckin' 14 day skill that you've been dreading and kick it off. When you get back, it'll be done.

Hope to see ya soon.

K-Rex said:
What advantage does BS 5 have? I can't seem to find any info on it.
Whatever the level bonuses are to the BS you're flying(usually 5% gun boost per level, or something like that), along with being prepared for flying Tech 2 BS's when they come out.

Well damnit, I've only got nine days left on my account and getting to lvl IV BS will take a little less then 14 days.

Damnit :/

Any other ideas.

Damnit damnit, Tech2 BS's sounds so very tasty. :yum:

Find the highest rank skill you have (ie: Skillname (X) Level Y--X is the rank, Y is the level you've trained it to) that will train to it's next level within 14 days, and then set it go train to the level after that right before you leave.

I know my Cruiser V will take me 50 days... I'm saving that one for a vacation or something.

Fifty days? Damn dude, you need to work on your learn skills :p:

Anywho, Cruiser it is...2 more days to finish up training to battleship, six days to get up to Cruiser IV, which should leave me a bit of time to train a couple or three BS lvls then set up Cruiser V which should be well taken care of by the time I get back (approximately 35 days).

Besides getting me closer to Tech II cruisers, what are the advantages of cruiser V?

Gets your foot in the door for Heavy Assault Cruisers. Mean, mean ships.

As for my learning skills... those come a bit later, after I get my battleship up and running. Been spending skillpoints on lots and lots of support skills so I can turn a Dominix into a lean mean destroying machine.

K-Rex said:
Besides getting me closer to Tech II cruisers, what are the advantages of cruiser V?

You get better bonuses when using cruisers.

It's been like two months since i had time to play Eve last time, but i still keep paying and training my char just in case i will have time to play some day.

Back