Nessal

Veteran XX
47 million isk in the wallet
1.3 million skill points
3 Ruptures
1 Hoarder
1 Mammoth
Some fridgates
a lot of items ranging from miner 2's to micro warp drives.
I also have a lot of skills trained...Learning 4, all Attributes up to 4 also....currently training Cruiser 4 to get Battleship, 3 days left on training time.
Subscription is paid up until Oct 23rd so you got a little less then a month before it will charge again.

I prefer to give this account to someone that is actually going to play it rather then strip it down. But yeah, send me a pm. This should help any TW'er that can't decide if they want to try the game out.

To make a short story even shorter...I was hauling 30 mil isk worth of minerals along with 80 something items to go sell in upper sec space. I came into a 0.4 gate and it was camped by like 8-10 -10 sec guys. I pretty much died in like 2 seconds after I tried to warp out. I don't have much time to play this game and it took me a while to get the 30 mil isk if minerals. I'm not going to make this into a sob story so I'll end it here. If no one wants it, I'll start giving away shit in the corp chan.

False, who are you IG? Are you in the TW corp? If you want this, let me know and it's yours. Simple as that.

BTW, I have bookmarks made for a lot of the systems where I am right now...however it seems that BM don't transfer over when you log on. So I put all the BM into the item container at Rens. You can add them all to your BM tab.

Last edited:
Yea Nes, hang in there. I've never had a game that made me so annoyed and upset as this one when I lose something. I've had to step away from it a few times because I had many extreme losses but I would come back after because those losses made the gains so much sweeter.

Give it a few days before you bail.

Yeah shit happens. dont give yer account away over this little bullshit. You will be regretting it in about 2 months when you start itching to play again and have to start all over.

Nessal said:
False, who are you IG? Are you in the TW corp? If you want this, let me know and it's yours. Simple as that.

BTW, I have bookmarks made for a lot of the systems where I am right now...however it seems that BM don't transfer over when you log on. So I put all the BM into the item container at Rens. You can add them all to your BM tab.
I'm False Myrmidon ingame and I'm in the TW corp.

Back