Don't you love it when...

S0C7

Veteran XV
...you're on the very last jump back to high-sec Empire from a mining op with 10 million worth of zydrine and...

2005.09.27 09:35:00

Victim: Barak Torginn
Alliance: Unknown
Corporation: TribalWar Inc
Destroyed Type: Griffin
Solar System: Nalvula
System Security Level: 0.4

Involved parties:

Name: dellie (laid the final blow)
Security Status: -2.5
Alliance: Force of Evil
Corporation: Corp 1
Ship Type: Megathron
Weapon Type: 425mm Compressed Coil Gun I

Destroyed items:

Type: Nocxium (Cargo)
Quantity: 1400

Type: Warp Core Stabilizer I (Fitted - Low slot)

Type: Micro Shield Extender I (Fitted - Medium slot)

Type: Magnetic Scattering Amplifier I (Fitted - Medium slot)

At least the fucker was kind enough not to pod me. Got about 8 million in implants in my head. I guess that's why there's pirates in the game. Guy that ganked me just made 10 million in 2 salvos. Makes me wonder if I'm in the wrong business.

Oh well. I got a brand new Ibis. :sunny:

It was dumb of me. Nalvula is a pretty bad neighborhood, and there's ways around it that usually aren't camped as bad.

I made my trip much later (around 4:30am Central) and E-C was camped hostile.

Oh well. That's what makes this game cool. You can lose everything in a second and there's no save to go back to.

That totally sux for you man...sorry to hear.

On the way from Ibura to LC yesterday...EC was camped with literally 15-20 bad guys. I took damage but made it through in a Osprey. (as soon as I started getting hit I activated my shield boosters).

If I am carrying anything at all I take an Osprey. Otherwise I just use a shuttle.

ViRGE said:
Were you using instas?
I used instas all the way until I hit Taisy, then I ran out of instas before I could get to 0.5+ space. I must not have grabbed them all. That's all it took.

that sucks Barak. I started out headed to Taisy but got lost and confused along the way, so I turned around and headed back toward e-c.

Sorry for your loss.

S0C7 said:
I used instas all the way until I hit Taisy, then I ran out of instas before I could get to 0.5+ space. I must not have grabbed them all. That's all it took.
We have a complete Lonetrek set in storage in L-C. It's 650+ BMs.

S0C7 said:
It was dumb of me. Nalvula is a pretty bad neighborhood, and there's ways around it that usually aren't camped as bad.

I made my trip much later (around 4:30am Central) and E-C was camped hostile.

Oh well. That's what makes this game cool. You can lose everything in a second and there's no save to go back to.

Thats why I love this game. Most games just dont have you risk anthing anymore.

Back