Starting the Corporation

haniblecter
08-31-2005, 16:53
Havent heard from our two estranged leaders in a while and no one knows what's going on with anything.

For the sake of getting this thing off hte ground, I can begin training the skills.

Two problems: one, it will take a little time to train a level of corporation mangement to a point where every TW member is a part of the corpartion; two, the starting corporation's members MUST be teh same race as teh founder (I'm gallente). But with the ethnic relations skill I can raise the racial mix by 20% per level. The max level takes 18 days at my attribs--8 memory and 15 charisma--so we may always be gallente (gogo french) leaning. Unless i can pass the mantle to a more popular race.

So. If someoen is training the skills, I wont. If we have FAAAR more amar's than gallente's, I wont.

Also of importance, we need a poll on everyones race in order to ensure we dont screw ourselves with a leader thats a minority.

so go to this link:
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8939637# post8939637

Vanguard
08-31-2005, 16:55
Caldari

travelyan
08-31-2005, 17:05
Hold your horses, Sally. Whatshisface Salad was training the required skills and will be done soon. I've seen him in-game regularly. It's cool of you to step up and all, but he certainly has more money and experience... why jump the gun?

You can't be impatient about anything in this game. We're not losing anything by not being incorporated yet. Chillax n' stuff. :sex:

DocHolliday
08-31-2005, 17:06
Nobody has seen him in over a week. I swore he posted somewhere that he had to go somewhere for a week or so and will be training while he is gone so when he gets back he can start a corp. I could be wrong though.

travelyan
08-31-2005, 17:09
Did he live in New Orleans?

DocHolliday
08-31-2005, 17:11
Not that I know of.

adrian ng
08-31-2005, 17:18
Havent heard from our two estranged leaders in a while and no one knows what's going on with anything.

Who was the other guy apart from Spin?

MrMeikel
08-31-2005, 17:21
whoever xavier is

although i think he might be spin anyway

Nefilim
08-31-2005, 21:16
whoever xavier is

although i think he might be spin anyway

he is