Doc got his ass kicked by station sentries last night.

DocHolliday

Contributor
I lost my Carcal and 6 million isk worth of awesome gear because my drone fired one shot at a gang mate. Sigh. If I am not still pissed at this game when I get off work today maybe I will log on and start looking for a new ship and gear.

That was totally my fault, I should have had the brain wave of realizing that the sentry guns would fire on you after your drone hit me a few times.

I guess I was just preoccupied with doing what you told me.

If it makes you feel any better, I lost my Moa last night in a 0.0 sector trying to follow a 20 mil bounty, we could have easily had him if it wasn't for my stupid decision to warp everyone away from the station he was docked at. (Mainly because Vanguard didn't want to wait any longer so I decided we'd go hunt again)

Anyway, I should be back in the Moa sometime today.

Its my responsibility to remember that I was tagged and I forgot. Not your fault.

I was just super pissed at the game and myself lastnight. The station sentries should not be firing on someone just because a stupid drone hit you for 5HP, I hate that.

Last edited:
I cant wait until I have a cruiser. I'm in the process of learning Cruiser III right now, needed for a Thorax.

Now I just need a few more million ISK and some better gunnery/drone skills

Yep Mak, that sucked ass. Then we (well me and a few others) foolishly follow the guy through a warp gate just to get ass raped by all his buddies. All the new toys that took me days to train up and I didn't even get to use them.

Eh, whatever. Today I'm going to reload everything and try to hunt some miners.

Man, I got killed yet again. This game is not friendly to new people. LOL.

I was passing through nalvula in my new Moa, I had just BOUGHT it and reloaded everything into it again. Well I get to the gate to get to a safe system, when all the sudden 3 Battleships snipe the fuck outta me, killing me in 3 hits.

Suffice to say, I'm now really pissed about the whole ordeal and I'm going to stay the fuck outta .4 space from now on. (Unless it's really late)

Makasuro said:
Man, I got killed yet again. This game is not friendly to new people. LOL.

I was passing through nalvula in my new Moa, I had just BOUGHT it and reloaded everything into it again. Well I get to the gate to get to a safe system, when all the sudden 3 Battleships snipe the fuck outta me, killing me in 3 hits.

Suffice to say, I'm now really pissed about the whole ordeal and I'm going to stay the fuck outta .4 space from now on. (Unless it's really late)
They shot you up in .4 space in spite of the sentry guns at the gate? Ouch, I'm sorry man.:(

There are a lot of UK players it seems, so playing in low-sec space mid-day definitely seems to be a bad idea.

I got poded twice in 2 days in .4 space. Besides Mak got sniped from long long range by those BS's, they were most likley well beyond the range of the gate guns.

took me 4 hours to complete a mission.

actually i tried for 4 hours but didn't make it.

oh well.

i'm not playing ANYMORE

Back