A Must-See

somespareid

Veteran XV
First -- this is very disturbing. It's a video of people removing the fur of animals while they're alive.

Second -- if this is OFN, I'm not too bothered in this case, since it's important that people see these kinds of videos in order to find out what kind of fucked up shit goes on in the real world.

Third -- sorry 'bout it being on RapidShare. That's where I found it, and uploading it to somewhere else would take yonks on my current connection.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2087732/fur.wmv.html

Nice pull, somespareSMURF. Way to be a big boy and have enough balls that you're not willing to post this with your REAL username.

This is my real name.

And, no -- I'm not some kind of hippy. It's just that things like that make me stop and think.

Yes I acknowledge this kind of shit happens to animals. And, knowing this, no I don't give a shit about the animals. They're just fucking animals. Humans are at the top of the food chain for a damn reason.

Durak said:
Yes I acknowledge this kind of shit happens to animals. And, knowing this, no I don't give a shit about the animals. They're just fucking animals. Humans are at the top of the food chain for a damn reason.

Does that mean I can kick the shit out of a paralized, blind midget with one arm?

Durak said:

if you can watch that and not feel sick, you've lost the battle and the internet has fucked you up for life.

Midnj said:
if you can watch that and not feel sick, you've lost the battle and the internet has fucked you up for life.

no, it hasn't fucked me, just made realize all sorts of sick shit happens EVERY single day. Murders, executions, war, even live animal slaughter. The fact that it happens bothers me, not actually seeing it on video. Not about animals however.

Durak said:
no, it hasn't fucked me, just made realize all sorts of sick shit happens EVERY single day. Murders, executions, war, even live animal slaughter. The fact that it happens bothers me, not actually seeing it on video. Not about animals however.

de·sen·si·tize Audio pronunciation of "desensitized" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-sns-tz)
tr.v. de·sen·si·tized, de·sen·si·tiz·ing, de·sen·si·tiz·es

1. To render insensitive or less sensitive.
2. Immunology. To make (an individual) nonreactive or insensitive to an antigen.
3. To make emotionally insensitive or unresponsive, as by long exposure or repeated shocks: “This movie in effect may resensitize people who thought they were desensitized to violence” (Steven Spielberg).

internet owned.

Back