Anyone willing to give me their steam account/pw so I can play HL1 source? I have HL2

source = hl2 engine...

what's hl1 source? do you mean the original hl on its engine?

I thought hl came with every version of hl2.

Thought of going bargain bin diving? It'll be a hell of a lot easier than getting someone to give you their steam pw so you can log in and change the pw.

I have my own account, I'm willing to swap. Plus I'm hoping there are people out there that no longer care about their account.

Just wait until a fan made HL1 source comes out. HL1 Source as it is right now is the same game but with new physics. That's all. Textrues and models are all the same.

No, HL1:S is on the scource eng. Better water, textures, lighting and physics, not much but it does bring the game somewhat up to date.

hls.jpg

vs

hl.jpg

^^^

It still looks like ass. Wait for a fan made mod.

-s2- said:
Yeah but I've never played HL1.

Hope that happens though, fan-made one I mean.

Just buy the origional Half-Life. It's worth the cash. It's Half-Life as it was meant to be.

Reggs said:
No, HL1:S is on the scource eng. Better water, textures, lighting and physics, not much but it does bring the game somewhat up to date.
I don't think any of the textures were updated. It's just the same game with better physics and awesome water and lighting.

Back