She Made Me Mad, Now You Get To See Our Pics [NWS]

The sender is a total fag, a friend of her's named Jeff I supposed. Search that email on myspace, maybe you'll find something ;)

Last edited:
It's threads like this one that have kept me hooked on TW for too many years now.

Also (for those of you who missed this bit of comedy gold yesterday)...I found it hilarious that someone linked the pictures to that girl's blog on Myspace yesterday evening and now her profile and blog have been deleted/canceled.

Is there anyway to tell if she created a new profile? Half the comedy gold of this thread was starting to show up on that site.

MaxxCarnage said:
The infamous hidden poster guy is named Jeff I believe, he's the guy she fucked that night. He's 28 (she's 19), obsessed with myspace and the girls he finds there and the fact that he's working on his masters so he 'can be a master of something, haha' as he puts it on his myspace profile. At the very least he's the faggot who would give her any money to pay that shit off.
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=1182845&Mytoken=20050525194014
The faggot's profile can be found -^

haha thats him! email addy matches up with his name.

Alright, as fun as this has been, it should probably stop now. We've done enough damage, this isn't Flame4Cash, this isn't anyone with a death wish, this is just a gal who upset me. I am just kinda bummed that so many people are involved at this point that don't need to be. I'm thinking we can just drop this, because it's at the point where the victims will stop interacting and it'll be a nuisance and you guys won't even know what damage is being done, therein killing the funny. If someone would please just back me on this and stop pushing it, it was fun but now it's dying down and involving too many people.

MaxxCarnage said:
Alright, as fun as this has been, it should probably stop now. We've done enough damage, this isn't Flame4Cash, this isn't anyone with a death wish, this is just a gal who upset me. I am just kinda bummed that so many people are involved at this point that don't need to be. I'm thinking we can just drop this, because it's at the point where the victims will stop interacting and it'll be a nuisance and you guys won't even know what damage is being done, therein killing the funny. If someone would please just back me on this and stop pushing it, it was fun but now it's dying down and involving too many people.
"hehe guys... hehe lets stop... im the boss here, okay lets stop lol hehe"

translation

"im in so much shit"

Back