She Made Me Mad, Now You Get To See Our Pics [NWS]

Strykir said:
so what happen to the vid link.. ? huh i missed that one
Just imagine a mullet growing, teeth missing, trailer living, neo-nazi attitude embracing, white trash screwing some white chick, missing teeth, with face covered in cum. Then imagine his mother in the background yelling at him, and kicking him out of the house. You still need this video?

MaxxCarnage said:
..I'm acutally being kicked out of my house for being a 'prick' as she said...

I hope this is true. And I hope you take one hour and sit down and really think about what you did and the effect your actions had on the people around you. (Including yourself).

WarAngel said:
I hope this is true. And I hope you take one hour and sit down and really think about what you did and the effect your actions had on the people around you. (Including yourself).
Stop being a sucker. This is the "pity" part of their drama-fest2k5.

None of this happened, besides him cumming on her face.

ZurN said:
I disagree

I am sure it was plain yogurt

What really happened is that he completely lied about the thread title. That picture was the guy's dick that she left him for (as small as it is), and the cum was his cum too. But maxx here needed some sort of redemption, and his revenge would look pretty stupid if it weren't him blowing a load on her face. The truth is that those pictures aren't even of him, he got so jealous after seeing them, so he made this thread. Then he realized how big of a loser he'd look like since people here already hated him with a passion. So to make himself look like he made out as the winner and a woman-pwnerizer, he posted those pictures claiming it were him.

God, I should be in fucking CSI.

AdreNaLiNe said:
What really happened is that he completely lied about the thread title. That picture was the guy's dick that she left him for (as small as it is), and the cum was his cum too. But maxx here needed some sort of redemption, and his revenge would look pretty stupid if it weren't him blowing a load on her face. The truth is that those pictures aren't even of him, he got so jealous after seeing them, so he made this thread. Then he realized how big of a loser he'd look like since people here already hated him with a passion. So to make himself look like he made out as the winner and a woman-pwnerizer, he posted those pictures claiming it were him.

God, I should be in fucking CSI.

CSI: Internet

According to Adrenaline, Maxx is some kinda intelligent guy that can get a ton of people to believe in a clever scheme so that he can have an epic thread. Faking pictures, and videos and cleverly adding new content and creating an entire myspace blog for this girlfriend who makes huge responses confirming this entire drama, and he even creates tons of myspace accounts with pictures and full sites with even more friends just so that they can reply to her issues.

The reality is, Maxx is not that intelligent, sorry Adrenaline.

Animo said:
According to Adrenaline, Maxx is some kinda intelligent guy that can get a ton of people to believe in a clever scheme so that he can have an epic thread. Faking pictures, and videos and cleverly adding new content and creating an entire myspace blog for this girlfriend who makes huge responses confirming this entire drama, and he even creates tons of myspace accounts with pictures and full sites with even more friends just so that they can reply to her issues.

The reality is, Maxx is not that intelligent, sorry Adrenaline.

Wrong: That's like saying the Jerry Springer participants are the genius behind the show, and not Jerry Springer. He's the contestant basically, and we are the genius behind the show, breeding our desires for backdoor trailer trash activity. Look at this stuff. We're Jerry Springer + the audience. Our desire for complete and utter extreme bullshit bred the Faggotry to the MAXX pictures, the constant desire to make fun of his aryant greaseball attitude, and his sick insatiable desire to be made fun of. Look at all his past threads and post, that he CLEARLY sets himself up to be the person the everyone in the thread mocks. Hell, even enemies of politics and sports unite to wail on MaxxCarnage, the white trash uniter.

the guy is obiously dumber than a box of rocks...

the chick IS a suicide girl (cant tell me other wise)

This thread is EPIC cause "yet again" TW has been able to piss someone off and tamper with others feelings....

WOOT TW

Well he is either an extreme genius bent on giving TW what they want at the cost of his own reputation.

OR

A supreme high school dumbass.

Lets let TW decide this one.

Animo said:
Well he is either an extreme genius bent on giving TW what they want at the cost of his own reputation.

OR

A supreme high school dumbass.

Lets let TW decide this one.
I'd much rather begin believing the former than the latter. There's only ONE reason:

No one's THAT fucking stupid. Still, someone surprises me every day, so who knows.

OR, lets examine this option: He's a supreme high school dumbass that has been an outcast (here and real life) for most of his life. He finally found a niche that allowed others to give a shit about his pathetic life. Basically, when he spews out how crappy his life his, his idiotic ideals, and his "girlfriend" with massive amounts of cum, people actually start giving a shit, making suggestions or even just making fun of him.

That is a possibility Adrenaline. I am sure those photos and testimony easily could have been faked by someone with enough time, and indeed being a social outcast would sometimes warrant that type of behavior.

i have to go with adrenaline on this one. Im thinking this girl was fucking someone else, she sent maxx pics showing her new boyfriends cock in her mouth as well and the fresh batch of non maxx man batter on her face for him to enjoy. Maxx, being the small penised person that he is, decided he'd show her by putting her cocksnott covered face and tits all over the net to make up for his decided lack of penial mass and testicular fortitude.

Animo said:
That is a possibility Adrenaline. I am sure those photos and testimony easily could have been faked by someone with enough time, and indeed being a social outcast would sometimes warrant that type of behavior.
It's not even necessarily faked. He might really have gotten some pussy...But imagine his behavior on Tribalwar. It wouldn't be hard to extend that into real life. He's such a major douche on here that it wouldn't be a surprise if he's a douche in real life. So he finally gets some vertical smile, but then the girl realizes what a douche he is. Or, my original theory that those pictures aren't even of him.

Hiro, I hope you don't actually talk to a guy like this.

You know, what really makes you think is that every one of his threads has this kind of drama that makes you go "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?" Something HAS to be up. No one can be THIS stupid.

Last edited:
Page 20 and I'd like to see an updated Cliffs while at work. Anyone?

I read cliffs back on like page 8 or 10 or something, can't remember, and I'm not about to reread all this trash :D

Back