[ReLease] MP-SkY DomE ColiseuM

MentalPiracy

Veteran XV
This map is a made that can be played in Ball, Arena and CTF, it was originally gona be a sniper map where you could not go to the other side, and invisible barrier would keep you at your side of the base but then not every one in TV can snipe, so i just went ahead and added a few extra things, I uploaded it to this website but i dont know when they will put it up though.. you can also get this at www.vengeancemaps.com shortly

*Update*
crap well after messing around on this, it appears the sandbags cannot be seen by a couple people nor the emergancy station, but others can?? i dont get it,funny thing is, in beta some one told me they could not see them so i re did them and then i double checked before i released map that they were there.. but i joined another server who was running this and they werent there! it is on the pillar by the inventory stations. i tried to correct the issue but it seems it still could not be fixed! anyone have a suggestion on what happend? well haha just walk up to the pillar for a repair pack tho doh!"

v2jrepairpackerrorps.jpg

s3bskydome2004.jpg

Last edited:
MentalPiracy*UD* said:
This map is a made that can be played in Ball, Arena and CTF, it was originally gona be a sniper map where you could not go to the other side, and invisible barrier would keep you at your side of the base but then not every one in TV can snipe, so i just went ahead and added a few extra things, i wish i could show you pictures of it but i dont have any webspace to post any. I uploaded it to this website but i dont know when they will put it up though.. you can also get this at www.vengeancemaps.com shortly

http://www.imageshack.us

^ upload pics here and link asap

Back