Someone build it please!

C

Chaos_of_Order

Hey, I have an idea. I'd like someone to go into work on a new replacement for the turbo grav cycyle.

The idea (1):

There are 4 wheels. This is to give it "stability"
The front has two ramming spikes that go down the sides as well
The speed is a little faster than the rover, with half or 3/4ths the health.
You basicly are back to running people over in a cycle

The idea (2)

One BIG WHEEL
A chair on top of that with stablizers showing off that seat
Your guy sits in and there are joystick controlls on the seat wich is for controll that you won't see too much or use...jsut so it shows how it is working.
There is a gun mounted on each side of the chair...so you can attack. (not sure what'd be best...thinking chain gun).

Both are only to allow a light to fit in...as that's the only armour to go into the grav cycle.

All I ask of the person to fulfill this request is "Thanks -)CoO(- for the suggest/request"

Thnak you if anyone can get this done. I ask this as I feel the rest of the community may want to see it's revival. I, and I belive the rest rest of the community, will appreciate this being done. And seeing as I feel it'd be ideal of the entire community to have this vehicle, everyone, feel free to make comments and ideas on a good replacement for our lost cycle. :roller:

-)CoO(-

...OK...

TribalWar.com: F*** that, f*** this, and f*** you.

I have an idea that something should be brought back. If you didn't like the idea...then JUST SAY "NO I DON"T LIKE THE IDEA" god damnit!!!!!

HeHe...

03.jpg

02.jpg

gyrocar1.jpg

All I ask of the person to fulfill this request is "Thanks -)CoO(- for the suggest/request"

so you want someone to do something for you and thank you then ?

MUHAHAHAHAHA....

/ps: if you are truly retarded, sorry for making fun of you

Trashman said:
so you want someone to do something for you and thank you then ?

MUHAHAHAHAHA....

/ps: if you are truly retarded, sorry for making fun of you

Yes, when and if someone builds it...I'd like it to be known I was the person getting up your ass to build it. :razz:

Now if you'll excuse me...

:hungry:

(And...are we talking CS the game or battle possition? It'd take CS to mean Cycle Suicider...then again...I've never been to fancy with a lot of possition teams. I know D for defence, FD for flag defence, BD for base defense, M for mid feild, O for offence, C for capper, S for sniper, etc. But I'm still learning some of these short tearms. As you know...sometimes you can guess, sometimes you are just flat out lost.)

Back