MitsuLAN

cancer said:
why hasn't the CS community heard of this LAN? if u purely advertised this as a CS thing it 'could have been' a lot bigger.

But it's not a LAN, it's a "PARTY"!! If he was to advertise properly the cops would totally raid it before the foam was even prepared!

PLUR!!

haha those replies from the other forums are classic. Just goes to show TW isn't so fast to hate on this idea, it is truly fucking retarded.

MrGone said:
But it's not a LAN, it's a "PARTY"!! If he was to advertise properly the cops would totally raid it before the foam was even prepared!

PLUR!!

what are you talking about? this isnt a house party, cops can't do shit about it.

when it flops, it won't be due to a police raid.

I can just picture 5000 nerds cavorting around in foam, the only use of which, is to cover the fact that the only squishy tits they are grabbing are those on the fatter nerds.

[THE]Perrin said:
I can just picture 5000 nerds cavorting around in foam, the only use of which, is to cover the fact that the only squishy tits they are grabbing are those on the fatter nerds.
Nice imagery.

-s2- said:
what are you talking about? this isnt a house party, cops can't do shit about it.

when it flops, it won't be due to a police raid.

Sarcasm doesn't appear to be your forte

shit, you're right :\

I get your post now, and it's quite funny now that I realize it's sarcasm. My apologies for being so slow :D

nspectre said:
Hate to say, but you are wrong. You are mis-reading, and reading too much into, my post. I was only attacking him and his statement. I was refering and infering nothing about the New Years foam-fest. I've already put my $0.02 in about the LAN, on other occasions, and didn't feel the need to do so here.

I wasen't reading too much into your post, I was trying to explain something to Mael, and other people. But now I forgot what that was. So there.

I also want to point out that December is a cold motherfucking month for any event. I live in L.A., and I plan on staying in my warm cozy home, smoking my green pungent pot :D

-s2- said:
I also want to point out that December is a cold motherfucking month for any event. I live in L.A., and I plan on staying in my warm cozy home, smoking my green pungent pot :D

how could LA ever be cold?

(I live in Maine)

-s2- said:
We should all pitch in a quarter, and pay someone $50 or so to go take pics.

I live ~15 minutes away. I'll ninja my way in or something with a camera.

Back