[Official] Fuck, i'm addicted to WoW thread

Jamezeo

Veteran XV
i am :mecry: :dapopcorn

i have a feeling this will be the first MMORPG to keep me playing nonstop for the first free trial month

usually around day 22 i stop playing or at least being as excited to play

edit: i just dinged lvl19. :roller:

Last edited:
same ^^^. I thought CoH was cool at first, but I burned out by the end of the first month. But considering that I can only play wow on weekends, it should last me much longer.

Jamezeo said:
i am :mecry: :dapopcorn

i have a feeling this will be the first MMORPG to keep me playing nonstop for the first free trial month

usually around day 22 i stop playing or at least being as excited to play

edit: i just dinged lvl19. :roller:
I have the same problem. I've played at least 6 different MMORPGs for extended periods of time (at least 2 months) and I've never made it to max level in any of them. Curse my short attention span.

So far I'm not getting bored of WoW yet.

/signed

I haven't been addicted to a game since EQ. I maxxed a char in DAoC but it got boring after a while, I hated having to wait 15 mins. to get back into RvR and the travel system sucked. CoH was fun until about level 32 and then it just became an awful grind with no real high-end content or PvP to look forward to. I think my WoW addiction will be twice as bad as EQ. I've even got my gf hooked and she's never really played computer games before. She calls me from work and says "I wish I didn't have to be here so I could be playing WoW right now." I almost feel guilty for getting her hooked on a game like this but if she likes it then it = more playing time for me :) I'm currently a 17 NE rogue, she's an 11 NE priest.

Back