[Re-Released] AmmoHud ver.3

Shad0w

Veteran X
Updated more customizible.
Fixed Ammo low system..Now it works as it should have.

http://www.geocities.com/nitehouseofplugins/AmmoHud-ver3.zip

[Features]:
Color Changing system:
If ammo gets below 50% your ammohud color will change.25% it will change again and flash.
Also the color change system has been expanded to include energy weapons.
If a the user has 50% energy while using a energy weapon the color of your Energy tag will change.
It will flash and change color at about 30% of max.Maybe useful as your using energy based weapons.

[Flash on low ammo]:
The ammohud will flash when your ammo reachs 25%(30% for energy) of max.

[Custom settings]:
Customizible settings for Tags such as grenade(G') and energy weapons(INF).
Change colors for everything, from grenade to full ammo to low ammo.
Disable/Enable grenade counter:If you dont like the grenade counter.You can set it to be invisible.
Disable/Enable Flashing: Off on for the flashing system.
PulseFrequency : How fast it should flash..Higher values equal slower flashing, while lower values equal flashing.
NOTE!: dont go below 0.1..it will just disappear. 1.0 equals 1 second.

[INSTALL]
Copy this line and place under this line.In your tribesHud.ini

[default_CharacterHUD]
ExtensionSpecs=(ElementName="ext_AmmoHUD",ClassName="AmmoHUD.AmmoInfo",IniFile="AmmoHUD.ini")

Now place the 2 files AMMOHUD.U and AMMOHUD.INI in your Tribes Vengeance\Program\Bin folder.

The INI contains all the customizible settings along with hud placement.

I hope you Enjoy this script/hud, i know i enjoy making it.

Any FeedBack suggestions always welcomed, even if its negative.

Having low ammo causes the grenade counter to flash as well. Any chance you could fix/make it so that just the ammo counter flashes when you're low?

Indeed. I don't often visit these boards :)

Looking forward to the next version then.

If it is possible, could you include in the next version the ability to still see your ammo and grenades even when you are zoomed in? By the way great job on the new AmmoHUD version.

Last edited:
I'll add that in , maybe a bool setting.
I was going to wait till after the patch to see what all will change.But i am getting the feeling the patch wont hit till the end of this month.

Back