[question] Soundpack

Phr33ky

Veteran X
Sup guys.

I've ported my T2 soundpack over to TV, but I had a few questions. How do other people install it. I have a feeling if I just offer them the file, it'll 'f them over. Thanks.

Zip it, tell them to unzip it to the TV folder, and tell them to set it to update NOT Replace.

That should work...who knows.

.rar format is handy, but zip is more widespread.

Or was this not at all what you were after?

u meaning soundpack for replacing tv sounds with t2 sounds or

soundpack like extra keybindings in a v-chat like "may the schwartz be with you"

?

Phr33ky said:
Sup guys.

I've ported my T2 soundpack over to TV, but I had a few questions. How do other people install it. I have a feeling if I just offer them the file, it'll 'f them over. Thanks.

im not quite sure what u mean, but just put a readme in the zip that tells u what lines to add to what .ini files.

PunkRawk said:
im not quite sure what u mean, but just put a readme in the zip that tells u what lines to add to what .ini files.

Thats what I'm after, but I have no idea what .ini files to change.

And to answer your question its not a voicepack. This soundpack replaces game sounds. Like the mortar explosion, fire, and reload, the disc fire, the sniper fire. Music plays with vehicles. Jaws theme plays when you're underwater. The chaingun is taken from Unreal 2. Stuff like that.

Back