This whole thing was fucking worthless....

DSEZ

Veteran X
We all know in t2 that nobody played cs maps because servers would empty. Since we heard that T:V would have auto-download people were like "FUCKING YES" now we can play some cs maps and stuff omg..... But as many you have noticed or atleast i have that 1 of the 2 things is happening. 1 server admins arent putting up new released maps or 2 the players are downloading the new released maps. Either way i believe that t:v will now follow the footsteps of t2 and be a repetative p.o.s.

i was trying to show that if server admins dont start putting up the new released maps and the players dont start downloading that t:v will be like t2 and t2 was a piece of shit.

...... many people liked t2, also many people have downloaded the custom maps and they are on alot of servers, I think vengeance maps have a little over 1300 downloads if I am not mistaking

DSEZ said:
but go online and see how many servers are playing them

Its a little too erily to start Throwing new maps on every server, TV needs to build its User-Base, because if somone installs TV for the first time on a slower Cable connection, and has to wait 1/2 hr to download one map, that will be a real turn-off.

Mine's been downloaded about 250 times. So "no one downloading" is a bit extreme.

Also, you have to recognize that it takes time for these maps to enter rotations and competition. They'll enter the pool in time, but for now just relax.

jmomandown said:
...... many people liked t2, also many people have downloaded the custom maps and they are on alot of servers, I think vengeance maps have a little over 1300 downloads if I am not mistaking
Somewhere around 45GB used since nov. 2nd

Back