Mutator (?) Idea

At0m|c

Veteran XX
Not sure if this is something a mutator could do or not... but it'd be useful.

When playing an organized match and the first map ends it's annoying when the server automatically cycles to the next map in its rotation. Perhaps somebody could make a mutator so that when in tourney mode (once it's fixed and we start using it), the end-of-game score screen stays up until a map change is forced by an admin.

It always seemed stupid to me to have to wait for the next map to load, just to have to load another map right after. Besides, it's nice to be able to chat after the map ends and give information about what server the next map will be on, etc.

wouldnt be a bad idea. that or have something to program in the maps in the order they're supposed to be played for the tourney mode?

Geiss said:
wouldnt be a bad idea. that or have something to program in the maps in the order they're supposed to be played for the tourney mode?
Thought about that but couldn't really think of any great benefit over this method. It'd require quite a bit more coding for almost the same result.

Powda touched me inappropriately during a match once........

and yes its annoying having to sit through 3 map restarts just to get set up for the next one..............someone get on this

At0m|c said:
Thought about that but couldn't really think of any great benefit over this method. It'd require quite a bit more coding for almost the same result.

i agree but wouldnt it be worth it overall? so that you didnt have to login but once? :) just trying to think from a programmers view, take it lazy as you can, but allow the end user to be lazier.

Geiss said:
i agree but wouldnt it be worth it overall? so that you didnt have to login but once? :) just trying to think from a programmers view, take it lazy as you can, but allow the end user to be lazier.
Well hopefully they will be fixing the admin login stuff in the next patch too. :) Don't think you should have to log in for each change you're going to make.

Once the new patch & dev pack come out I guess I'll learn how to code mutators and make this if nobody else has any way of doing it now.

I want a mutator that lets me TK Powda and/or Jodo while they run their routes more easily, so that i may steal the flag, and the glory.

My LD caps are flawless!

Back