Ladder Admins

jmomandown said:
............. ok

Yogi and Colosus are the only ones I know of

They're not the admins. I don't think they've given any names at all, other than the admins are contracted out or somesuch.

Well then lets put it this way, we have a problem with the ladder.... it doesn't include a function that is needed and we need a Tribal War Admin help

There are "admins" who are delegating all the maps, and all that crap that were appointed, and later they'll be voted on once everything is going (I think)

But HomeLAN is doing the actual dispute admining afaik, and IDK how you're supposed to contact anybody :shrug:

Calder said:
There are "admins" who are delegating all the maps, and all that crap that were appointed, and later they'll be voted on once everything is going (I think)

But HomeLAN is doing the actual dispute admining afaik, and IDK how you're supposed to contact anybody :shrug:

no it isn't homelan

also I think there's a link to contact the ladder admins in the ladder interface

While the TCC will set the overall direction for the TCS, we knew we needed a new way to actually administer it. Normally, a ladder administrator is an appointed player from one of the teams on the ladder. Unfortunately, this type of admin can't help but have a personal bias towards some teams on the ladders. And when that bias comes into play there isn't a whole lot the wronged party can do. We decided the best solution is professional, unbiased administration. To implement this we've hooked up with iAdmins, a new company whose goal is to provide professional administration of online leagues and ladders. You'll always be able to get a response from these guys when a problem comes up, and since they come from outside the community you know that they don't have a personal stake in any disputes. iAdmins will be handling the day-to-day administration of the TCS.

There ya go, its iAdmins whos doing the adminning tho who iAdmins is has yet to been revealed :(

Back