If you Like T:V and i do, go post here at PCGAMER

tajora said:
I agree with the author of the review. Tribes:vengeance is riddled with multifarious gameplay imbalances and it's just too hard to pick up on. The ski'ing is entirely too difficult for me to pickup, and the whole concept of flying is just too much for me atm. I appreciate the Unreal Tournament w/ Jetpacks mod, but please, anything where I have to fly is too much thinking for me.
My suggestion to VU/IG is unostentatious, K.I.S.S.

Look ma, I think I caught me a scrub!

everyone that hates it, hates it because they suck... honestly. like he said in the third post it's too much for their minds to comprehend.

Evolution said:
everyone that hates it, hates it because they suck... honestly. like he said in the third post it's too much for their minds to comprehend.

I think this is quite true. Most people whining here simply have no skill or are unable to pick up the new way T:V works.
T:V probably takes more skill to master than T2 as you don't have that extra health to punch in when you're hurt etc. There are plenty of small details like this. I found T2 being real easy to learn and get good at. Think T:V is going to take awhile longer to get good in in comparison.

hardcampa said:
I think this is quite true. Most people whining here simply have no skill or are unable to pick up the new way T:V works.
T:V probably takes more skill to master than T2 as you don't have that extra health to punch in when you're hurt etc. There are plenty of small details like this. I found T2 being real easy to learn and get good at. Think T:V is going to take awhile longer to get good in in comparison.

T:V is so dumbed down it relative to the real tribes that its a piece of cake.
Skiing takes zero skill, just a little practice and a desire to continuely respawn.
Like you, the poster is probably handicapped or A.D.D.

Most people are too stupid and lazy to pick up on the intricacies of T:V.

The average PCGamer reviewer fits perfectly into that category.

Back