The community is blessed...

FishStix

Veteran XV
TW has become an ultimate superbeing dedicated to Tribes. It's so cool that the community has such a awsome resource. Thanks alot, love goes out to the whole team of TW and all those that support it. TW really has become a one stop website for T1 T2 (T:AA? nah) and T:V.

Many thanks, much love.

You have my support and gratitude.

He's got a point though. I'm kind of amazed with how quickly this community has created new content, and then provided the infrastructure to distribute that content.

Within a month of release we have (all made by the community) a map website with amazing speed, a web based HUD builder, a map pack, some very high quality finished maps, hud/chat customizations out the ass and an audio/video TribesED tutorial. All in a month. I'm impressed.

Tribes 1 was a testament to what a community can develop to make a game better, and attracted a whackload of very competent coders because of it.

Many of these people have stuck with the game through to now... and we have built a community out of people who like to code because of this. This is one of the biggest reasons why I have enjoyed Tribes.

We all owe thanks to those above us in the TW heirarchy.

I think T:V would have an even smaller player count if it were not for this forum, this website, and those who follow it religiously. Thanks, good sirs and sirettes of TW!

Back