ele-mental recruiting

eM|Xenon

Veteran X
and yes we do suck Ill say it before the TW whores do :)

Due to a roster cleaning and position shuffels, ele-Mental will be trying out Ld, farmers and cappers who want to play and are willing to committ to Pracy/Scrims/Matches on 3 days of the week, Please PM Xenon or Styel in http://irc.dynamix.com #elemental and be prepared to provide demos and recieve information regarding tryout times. jerkzor cheaters need not apply.

why do you tryout people? I never got that.. no tryout is gonna be a better test than the real thing

cruise pubs, contact people who are good

its not that hard

Yeah, can I join? Maybe I'll use my undetectable cheats while you're trying me out too.

Argon said:
Nah, we will just take credit for spreading common knowledge :roller:

Nothing like contradicting your teammates besmirching of my own honest efforts.

triple said:
why do you tryout people? I never got that.. no tryout is gonna be a better test than the real thing

cruise pubs, contact people who are good

its not that hard
Well, for one thing 99% of the good people you see in pubs are smurfs. It gets really boring asking 100 people before you find someone who actually isn't a smurf.

TheDreamer said:
Nothing like contradicting your teammates besmirching of my own honest efforts.

Mag is alot of things, a programmer he isn't. I never said you didn't help, I'm saying you didn't want to help. I'm just playin with you dreamer, you are a very intelligent indivudual who simply disagrees with the application of wisdom in this situation. No hard feelings, please stop accusing us of building in hidden cheats and have a fannnnnnnnnnn tastic day. :cat:

Back