Design your own V-Chat

All-Star

Veteran X
Ok. I think we've all come to the conclusion that the built in V-Chat menu for Vengeance sucks ass. I would like to formally request a program that lets you easily manipulate the v-chat menu items, and the text that is displayed with them. Anyone with some skill care to take on this project? Thanks a bunch. :D

just grab someone's t1 or t2 vchat that has been posted on TW. Several different ones have been made but no program to manipulate it.

All-Star said:
Ok. I think we've all come to the conclusion that the built in V-Chat menu for Vengeance sucks ass. I would like to formally request a program that lets you easily manipulate the v-chat menu items, and the text that is displayed with them. Anyone with some skill care to take on this project? Thanks a bunch. :D

and i used to hate it but now its ok. i figured why not relearn the re-invented wheel. vqs, vqqw lol.

i still wish it was better laid out for the invs, i dont understand why you have to HOLD down your inv key when the v-chat key is a one press only.

makes for some awkward inv call-ups. like , h-hold q q c blech :\

I redid vicelord's t2 style chat for T:V. I added and redid alot of binds to even match t2 more. Some voices binds that were in t2 arent in T:V so i brought over the BOT voice to T:V. I am also working on a voice pack that has alot of the Single Player sounds and phrases.

Unfortunately i added a whole section just for my clan to use so it isnt for public download. If anyone is interested i can take that stuff out and give it to ya.

I would definitely be interested in checking this out Starwind. Where can I hook up with you to get ahold of it? Thanks man :) Also, thanks for the responses everyone. I still think a stand alone editor (other than notepad.exe:p) would rock the house.

Back