[RELEASE] MP-Verdant (Final)

Nice map! Just gave it a quick test and liked it. you can get some good speeds in that valley. hoping some servers play this soon :)

F [a] C E said:
a final, finally.

rejoice!

I think there are 3 final maps out right now. This one, Stormdance and colsium (sp?).

EDIT: wtf I forgot to give me <3 to Cinder, awsome map bro very well done.

Last edited:
Cinder, you are a gift to our community. This is by far my favorite user made map. I am in awe of your work. Especially your attention to lighting. Your map does not have the ambient light look all the other maps are plagued with. The forest area is so much fun to ski through.

I can't wait to see more of your work soon! And if you need anyone to help test your work or host for you, we would be happy to help you any way we can.

good job, was rather impressed. I said it from the beginning that user made maps would save competition (maps wise) good to see someone working on that.

Ditto on that. This map is pretty awsome. The beta was indeed one of my favorite. Now that you have new tweaks on it and added in some more functionality. This is definately one of my must downloads.

First off, this map looks great! The secondary bases don't seem to work in CTF. You can't spawn at them. If you hoof it over there you can't even use the inventory stations.

AcidReflux said:
First off, this map looks great! The secondary bases don't seem to work in CTF. You can't spawn at them. If you hoof it over there you can't even use the inventory stations.

I have no idea why that's happening to you. :/

Try redownloading. Are you using any special scripts or HUDs that might be causing a problem?

Back