Helios and anything being done ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

posr

Veteran X
I was just curious if anything was being done about this. For those of you who know what Im referring to, U know. For those that dont, GOOD !

I sent a PM to menzo and KP during beta when source and this were available, and if I remember the reply from menzo correctly, they pretty much didnt consider this a cheat or care really about it. KP never responded :( I was wondering if this was detectable in the console yet or if there was an exe like there is for the aimbot to detect it ?

I just think its kinda sad when a dev member didnt really care or send a better more concerned reply to the message I sent. Its looking like T:V wont get updated by the team a lot. I guess they cared about the SP and basically threw the MP together to please those old tribers out there :)

Like I said, for those of you who DONT know, GOOD :) Didnt include everything, but for those who will know what Im talking about, they will understand my post. Else dont reply :)

Thanks...

helios is the name of a programmer that writes cheat, and is the name of a T:V cheat. Well part of the name. Now stop posting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back