[Beta] MP-Coliseum(CTF)

DSEZ

Veteran X
All versions of the Coliseum Maps have been pulled. Plz do not download from another host due to a map error. I will post links to the new versions when they are ready. Thanks.

-DSEZ

Last edited:
Sorry I cant get to run on my server. I only run new maps on my server can I cant get it to run. At this time i have 15 new maps on my server and have no probs with them. Maybe its the very long name you have for it? Dont know why.

Here is the name that I downloaded...

MP-Coliseum(CTF)(Beta.89).tvm

T-VET said:
Sorry I cant get to run on my server. I only run new maps on my server can I cant get it to run. At this time i have 15 new maps on my server and have no probs with them. Maybe its the very long name you have for it? Dont know why.

Here is the name that I downloaded...

MP-Coliseum(CTF)(Beta.89).tvm

really? i got it to work on 4 other servers. what are you running on your servers? mods?

It looks like maybe the multiple versions of the Coliseum map (Arena, arena no inventory and CTF) are causing a conflict of some kind. When I had them all installed my map selection order was all messed up. Maps that are CTF only were showing up on arena, wrong pictures for maps in the preview pane and if I click on "advanced" in the host menu it crashes.

Actually I just uninstalled all 3, then reinstalled CTF and still had the problem. It definitely seems to be an issue with the CTF map. I should also have said I'm just attempting to host it locally not on a dedicated server.

dude, just go back into the arena map, add the stuff for CTF, and make the levelInfo have two modes, one for CTF and one for arena, then set the properties for all the objects that you have in. one map setup for multiple gameplay types. the fact that you have two maps is gonna eff up servers. make things simple on yourself and the community. PLEASE.

werd. just remember, make it easy on everyone, just put all the info into one map. and if you're havin problems with it, just open up a retail one like spiridian that has all the info in it, and see what they did.

GL chief. i like coliseum.

Back