[Request] Built-in FlagHUD

Amadeus

Veteran XX
KineticPoet said:
3) Major Advantages

If having waypoint bindings to flaggers in T1 is crucial to your enjoyment of the game (as it is for me and many others), and if it gives you an advantage, shouldn't it be included as part of the game? I think so. There are certain scripts in both T1 and T2 that people shouldn't have to find on the net and download themselves. They should be built-in to the game. We're designing and implementing these sorts of features up front. We'll listen to feedback during open beta and take a look at what scripters come up with, and then consider adding client-side features accordingly. Finally, at Sierra's discretion, this process can continue post-release. As a last resort, it's still possible to create sanctioned client-side script packs that run on a server and all clients that connect to it.

05-12-2003: I hope design plans didn't change much since then :)

Anyway, a flaghud is just way too useful to not be in the game right out of the box. Everyone's going to get one once they find out about its existence, so why not give one to the clueless (who'll have enough problems anyway)?

Last edited:
Back