See T:V Banner Ads, Add to Your Site

guy.welch said:
We've added a page to the official site where you can check out some of the ad banners running in support of Tribes: Vengeance.

If you'd like, you can use the code to copy and paste these into your own site.

http://www.tribesvengeance.com/us/downloads/banners/tribesbanners.html

I'm wincing because I can feel the flame already, but you can't blame me for shameless flogging. I'm in marketing after all.

if i had a site to put this on i would :( not a horrible idea, some will do it, others will flame incessantly, such is tw...

guy.welch said:
We've added a page to the official site where you can check out some of the ad banners running in support of Tribes: Vengeance.

If you'd like, you can use the code to copy and paste these into your own site.

http://www.tribesvengeance.com/us/downloads/banners/tribesbanners.html

I'm wincing because I can feel the flame already, but you can't blame me for shameless flogging. I'm in marketing after all.

I just added the banner to my site. http://www.lanmaniac.com/

But can you make the link open in a new window since you are not paying us to put the banner up? Because if not then I'll consider removing the banner SOON.

Also, any plans on doing a gif version?

should be target="_blank" to open in a new window ...
also that isn't xhtml 1.1 compatible so you should use :
onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;"

nice banners btw :)

One question:

Why does julia look different in EVERY SINGLE piece of art? She changed 4-5 times in the splash screens during beta, after changing from the original concept, then every series of adds she looks entirely different. Make up your mind!

Cactusbone said:
should be target="_blank" to open in a new window ...
also that isn't xhtml 1.1 compatible so you should use :
onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;"

nice banners btw :)

doesnt have to be _blank

_blank is a new unnamed window. target="newwindow" will open it in the window named "newwindow", or a new one if that window doesn't exist. both will work, _blank is more correct.

All that being said however, the ads are flash and don't have a tags. neither of those will work afaik.

Is that even supposed to be Julia? I can't say since I haven't played through the SP yet, but.. y'know.. that looks nothing like her.

Thriky said:
Is that even supposed to be Julia? I can't say since I haven't played through the SP yet, but.. y'know.. that looks nothing like her.
Yes, that's "the princess of pain" alright.

Haven't played the SP yet? What's wrong with you? Jeez! Get to it!

Plasmatic said:
OMFG, can we trade links?

Seriously, if you made a smaller one, I'd slap one up at www.annihilation.info and www.tribes0.com

It's flash, so you cant change it to open in a new window. But you CAN change its size. That's what I did since banners on my site are 340 wide (not a standard).

So you can change the size, but it might not look as good.

Back