A Dilema

UdP

Veteran X
So i started playing T2 again tonight since my tribe has started in a ladder comp. excluding the odd pub sesh here and there.

The problem is all my T:V playing over the last few months (from beta - to euro retail) has seriously diminished my T2 skills. On top of that switching between the two means i keep getting the different keys mixed up - espescially after going back to T2 where there is so much more to do.

So . . .

Do i port my T:V config over to T2 or vice versa? Im sure there must be some of you guys out there who have expirienced the same thing.

Any tips you guys have for switching between the two?

Cheers

[UdP]

The only problem I have going back to T2 is the jump and jet thing. I never used it before T:V, but now I'm used to it so i get no altitude. If anything I'd say port T:V back to T2 since you'll probably be playing vengeance more and more. I've played T2 maybe 3 times since TWE.

Funny, I'm STILL hitting spacebar everytime I want to get off the ground in vengeance, even though it's set to ski only.

use a nostromo from belkin , best thing ever made for gamers,....right handed that is................. :grimreape

Zxqv8 said:
Funny, I'm STILL hitting spacebar everytime I want to get off the ground in vengeance, even though it's set to ski only.
I do the same thing, although I took the precaution of binding rightmouse to jump/jet and space to jump/ski. ;)

Checked out those belkin devices - they look pretty cool. I was wondering is it possible to use the different directions on the D-Pad as 4 different buttons (ala some console games) becuase oyu couldnt realisitcally use it to control ythe reticle . ..

thats just crazy talk.

[UdP]

Back