So I'm curious..

Phex

Veteran X
Were there as many newbys and bitches complaining about T1 when it was first released as there are now?? I started playing T1 right after the big S3/IE/5150 "vab nothing left to prove" matchup.. I missed out on it's 'glory' years..

there were exploits like being able to teleport from one inv to another, or invincible turrets, so there were SOME whining, but since there wasn't a spoiled tribes community with a huge audience, no, it wasn't as much.

I haven't seen any actual game exploits in T:V aside from the aimbot videos.. It's unfortunate that people have gone from complaining about actual bugs to complaining that there are others out there who are better at the game than them..

There was massive complaining at T2... a lot of it was justified, but a lot of it wasn't. You can't please most of the people any of the time, it seems.

Fuking greedy cocksuckers Siera, VU and maybe IG...they had to rush, not fix bugs, use stupid cheat infested engine...the game is getting so fuking stupid now, everyone u kill someone everyone cryes cheats, hax, autobots....god forbid some dumbass HO or lo hangs in the air and u whore him, or snipe some llama capper going 30kpm...cant enjoy any pubs with out all the noobs getting upset why they get owned by AA turet when they walk up hill into it. Get the damn patch IG. please.

Back