[Release] MP-Homeworld

Zero-G...CTF, fuel, and rabbit enabled. A bunch of spaceships and asteroids and whatnot. Just a little sumthin' sumthin' I whipped up.

Link is here

And a couple of early screens to give you an idea of what it looks like:

GP00006.jpg

GP00008.jpg

This is da type of map that i wanted with zero-g. The only thing that I dont like is dat Both teams are imperial and I use team color radar id and dat makes it look like everything is on my team because its all blue so ill have to switch it whenever i play the map.

The way the motion works (like "swimming" in water in normal maps), and the fact that speed is sorta capped around 100 makes moving feel really odd. The map looks visually awesome though. I havn't played with other people, so that's all I can say.

I just went and poked around in the zero-grav physics volume and I noticed that its "terminal velocity" setting is about half as much as the default physics volume, so that might be why the speed is capped so low.

Maybe I'll release an updated version after this one's been out a while, to see if people have any other feedback.

Zaptistas_Blood said:
Reminds me of the T2 map Rings of Saturn, and awesome map. I'll have to check it out when I eventualy get a chance to buy T:V.

you have the stupidest fucking sig ive ever seen

youre a piece of shit

indians rock, mother fucker, fuck native americans.

You really need to up the speed cap. You move so very slowly. I was testing it out with some friends and all we needed was the chaingun, grapler, and blaster and we never made it close to our own flag again. Of course, when we went and tried testing out turtling, things were really fun (in a good way :) ).

Back