More sh!t comments/suggestions/etc on T:V

Master_01

Veteran XV
the aiming is shazbot. the axis needs to be a higher resolution, needs to be more precise. you cant snipe worth shazbot unless the target is comming straight at you or not moving. you cant snipe farther than your visible distance which you should. the sensitivity needs to be alot lower while in zoom. t1 and t2 had a much much better aiming system/axis. the sense of freedom is almost non existant than the previous tribes games.

The bounds are WAY too small. you should be alowed to fly really high with the pod becuase the missiles blow up at a certain distance.

the sniper rifle SHOULD shoot alot farther than the maximum visible distance...not before it.

The rover is the most funniest thing ever. VU games are either too lazy or dont know shazbot about realism on vehicles with wheels. The suspension...what suspension? i think this vehicle is a 2 speed automatic! holy crap it grips the ground so instantly. who needs to gain speed to hit a jump? doesnt sound like it changed gears. maybe it needs to be fixed.

TV doesnt have the sense of freedom as does tribes 1 and 2. i dont care if you guys say "durr its a different game durr" compared to the other tribes games this one sucks. this game is less fun, there is less possibilities, the bases are all too close, the maps are too small, i hate how your weapon takes up 2/5th of your screen, you die faster, there is less strategy to the game, there is no jumping....its just your skies comming out of your boots thats pushing you up off the ground... which makes for another less possibility in the game, all vehicles are made to not require help, the bomber has a buffed mortar turret that you control and shoot in any direction rather than actual droping bombs (thats not prequil to t1-t2), the pod has an invisible turret you control that shoots missiles out of any direction you want instantly, and the sense of gravity is fake/unrealistic. the tank is so light that a heavy should be able to push it over becuase it obviously needs more thrust and jets to get that kind of "jump". skiing downhill with the tank should have alot more acceleration becuase of its weight.

pretty much all the players in FS are not having as much fun on TV than every other game. we had our first victory match and it wasnt very fun. we beat a really good team and didnt have much fun. in t2 our last match was vs an easy team (no offense if you know im talking about you heh) and we had a blast. it was insane fun.

this game almost needs to be recreated to be "fixed".
please bring back the fun VU games! ask the former dynamix team for help or something...

EDIT: rofl at cuss/swear filter...awesome

Mods can solve all of your gameplay issues. Therefore it's important to support base so that the developers of these mods know it's worthwhile to do.

yea i really want my vehicles in a game of guys who can die and come back to life while flying around with jetpacks to have correct suspension

btw i play without viewing my weapon model, why dont you?

There are some obvious mistakes in this post. Accelerate downhill faster because you weigh more? Not if they are using realistic physics.

If you could fly much higher with the pod / bomber, a viable tactic would be to grab the flag, grapple onto a friendly flying vehicle, and have the pilot fly as far up as he could. Do this over your own base, and the enemy team will be ripping apart your base looking for the flag carrier, but they'll never find anything. The max height has been deliberately set to a reasonable max.

The bases are just fine, and better yet, most of them are very well playbalanced, which is not something you could say for T1/2. You die faster? I don't die much... and when I do, it's obviously because the opposing team is doing a good job. Less strategy... maybe. Even if so, there is still a lot more than there is in the rest of the current crop of FPS games. There is a jump, you need to bind a key to it, check your options screens. The bomber has some killer weapons, but it doesn't have much in the way of defense, and it's slow to dodge anything you throw at it. The Pod is kinda neat, but I can count on one hand the number of times I've run into a good pilot - by good I mean someone who is a problem when it comes to flag running.

I could continue, but where is the point?

I am enjoying the game, as I did both the previous Tribes games. If you are not, vote with your feet, and move along, there is nothing to see here.

If you think it sucks, that's your opinion, and you are entitled to such.

Back