[BUG]a few different bugs

R

R!PPER

Demo recording issues:

1. spaces in recording names result in T:V beeing not able to playback the recording (no error massage, but u can suddenly see the menu background animation and look around in it)

2. i wasn't able to playback recordings which were made on servers that used welcome-logos, you get an error message which says that t:v can't load the logo file

3. don't see my huds in recordings, probably because i use custom huds and i can switch to the POV inside of the mainturrets (feature or bug?!?), but i still can see parts of the turrets because i look outside from inside the turret...looks very strange

Other stuff:

4. on highlands i get a strange texture bug, the stone textures on the middle stone cycle at the ground and on the small stones around it are switching between two different texture layers, depending on which angle i'm looking at it. One seems to be a hi-res texture (the one that is also on the two other stone cricles on the ground) and the other texture seems to be a low quality texture, looks very bad when u are looking at it from a close distance (texture quality is set to high with a geforce 6800 gt)

5. the bug where the flag gets stuck in the terrain isn't fixed yet and very annoying in competetive matches (happens very often on utopia and maps with lots of buildings)

6. if u spawn at a rover when it is just destroyed u move wwith a speed of 7000 or higher in a random direction and die upon impact on the next OOB Grid

7. sometimes you just randomly die after respawning, allthough you should be invulnerable and with no enemy shooting at you, happens very often on spiridian to me (1-3 times per map), maybe it has something to do with nearby exploding equipment, but it also seem to happen wihtout any explosions or shooting. You just respawn and die immediatly.

And the tourney mode netcode seems to be different from the public mode netcode, i get far more non-regs and lags in tm mode than in public mode and the overall performance seems to be worse. It remembers me a lot from what happened in beta 04 with the old netcode.

Back