NEW - Tribes Vengeance Official Trailer #3

Forget the trailers.. tell the croissant eating effers at VUG to pony up the cash so that the game can get some continued support. No multiplayer game ever gets released without needing 2 or 3 patches.

T:V crashes every time I'm in a full server and it loads a new map :(

and why is the trailer music better than the ingame music? that makes the baby jesus cry.

Trailer #4 will be titled "The historic actions of the Tribes Community and its support of the game"

and they can just show footage of Dunkirk

agree with those above. Less trailers, more bondo!!!

MG

All these resources going into marketing such a horrible game.

Those resources could be better spent on things that actually improve the experience for the people that have already bought the game, rather than trying fool new prospective players into buying this hunk of crap.

mc-fine said:
Forget the trailers.. tell the croissant eating effers at VUG to pony up the cash so that the game can get some continued support. No multiplayer game ever gets released without needing 2 or 3 patches.

AstralDemon said:
How bout you get a effin patch out instead of these stupid trailers.

Sheesh! It's being worked on! Menzo and IrritAnt have both said there's a patch in the pipe. I'd rather they release something good rather than something fast, ya dig? It's also worth noting that they guys working on the trailers are NOT the ones involved in patch production. Putting out trailers doesn't harm the patch's dev cycle.

As for the topic:
These trailers need to be circulated somehow. Going to the Tribes web site means that folks already know what the game is and have some interest already. Thus the marketing job is already done before people are gonna see these trailers.

BitRaiser said:
It's also worth noting that they guys working on the trailers are NOT the ones involved in patch production. Putting out trailers doesn't harm the patch's dev cycle.

They're still investing time & money, which in my opinion is resources that are better spent on decent programmers ;)

Maybe they should've thought about that 3 years ago, lol.

Back